Thursday, October 15, 2009

it's break-fast TIME!...



i swear.. EVERY time i take pictures of him he's ALWAYS in this outfit!!! i promise he doesn't wear this as much as my pictures say. luckily, most of it's covered up because of the ginormous blanket i have around his neck.. which is why i thought he was funny and took pictures. he looks like some old man getting his hair cut at the barbers or something. Remember that part on Peter Pan where Shmee is shaving the captain's face? it always made me uncomfortable when he shaved that seagulls butt.... sorry.. tangent. enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

aww! mu little goob! i miss you! and yes...that part on peter pan makes me slightly uncomfortable too...naked bird bum...

barbaraence said...

I haven't seen him for so long--he's changed so much!

Unknown said...

GYAH-LEE that boy is handsome! I wanna smooch that cute little mouth!! Not now, of course, because I have a tickle in my throat, but later, when I'm sure it's gone...