Friday, October 16, 2009

More nuts anyone?

i know i know... all i post are PICNIK-ed pictures of lucas. shut up. i'm a house wife!!! whatta ya want from me!! :) i took some of these during our photoshoot for my etsy store.. and by photoshoot i mean my crappily taken pictures.







hey.. .at least i got one picture of the cousins in here.. it SUCKS cuz it was taken with my phone but... whatever...






he loved these headphones, geez he has a big noggin.. i had him listening to Ben Folds..he sat on my lap just listening while i worked. it was wonderful. he really likes music.

6 comments:

Mica said...

I love this pictures of Lucas! Especially this last one...I love his lil' belly hanging over your drawing board (or whatever it's called!) and I love his expression. When he smiles really big, I see alot of Enos. But here, with his I-like-to-suck-on-pens look, I see you :)

Angela said...

aww i love the nut. his eyes are so big and gooby! and yes he looks like he's at the barber in the previous post. oh how i miss you guys...

Stephanie Kelly said...

Oh my Gosh I love your baby!!

Staci said...

i cant say enough about this lil guy...so freakin adorable and i love your onesies..I WILL get one I will!

Unknown said...

He really is CRAZY cute!!! And I can't believe how fast he's getting so big!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

he's really lucky to have a momma that makes him super funny onesies to wear all the time :)