Tuesday, November 24, 2009

13 things that are red or green.....

So i was tagged by my friend, Laura for this post to do 8 things red or green.. but being a LOVER of all things green... i decided to do 13... plus.. it sounds catchier. hah :) so here are the things in my house!! Happy Holidays!!!

  1. my kitchen curtains
  2. my favorite mug
  3. a dining room chair
  4. dining room centerpiece
  5. my death cab for cutie shirt.. you know it.
  6. HAH.. i'm a nerd.. .there IS no number six!!! so i guess it's just twelve. yes.. i am JUST NOW figuring this out.. guess i can't count.
  7. the red empty frame in my living room. i PLANNED it that way.. okay? jeez!
  8. my red hair clippy courtesy of Laura
  9. my homemade owl pinboard
  10. my Edward Gorey mousepad
  11. my bathroom shelf
  12. my tissue box
  13. lucas' new pack n' play!
i tag anyone who wants to do this while they are bored. :) please... do it! it's really fun actually.

4 comments:

Laura said...

You're a puke! It was meant to be SEVEN things, not eight, thirteen OR twelve! I had to choose very wisely. I like your stuff though. For doing this at night it's all nice and bright. You must have more lights than me.

Someday I'm going to come to your house and see all your crap.

Carolina said...

yeah it would be fun...if i could make a cool looking collage like you!!

and L O V E deathcab...fo realz!

Angela said...

i'm guessing the empty frame is for all your future hopes and dreams? haha oh michael scott. ugh i miss you.

David and Teresa said...

It would be fun to do but I don't know how....:( Mutha