Friday, November 20, 2009

Great Scot!!!!

So remember when i was featured on that little GypsyFeet blog? well the blog owner and i have become really good friends... she is a crazy little scottish girl who lives in Hayward and it's fun to take little trips down there to see her. Yesterday i went to spend the night at her house and go see the 12am showing of New Moon. We put on our homemade tshirts and galavanted out the door!!! PROUD! until we saw a long line of very ethnic people who were just night owls having decided to go out. we were embarrassed and buttoned up our coats... hey.. it WAS cold afterall.. hah. the movie was better than expected which really isn't saying much considering it WAS a twilight movie.. but it was fun just be out and cheer on jacob and his rippling pectorals instead of fleshy, creepy edward. ew bella.. seriously? ew. Thanks Laura for being a great scot. :)


superheros.


awkward.


ourselves... (see how laura is still slightly awkward? yeaaah.)

9 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for coming to my Year 25 Day. Where would the fun have been in sleeping at 3am this morning? I love the tshirt and I love how mysterious it felt hiding it from everyone. They had no idea Jacob and Edward had their heads on our boobs!

I also love my Max drawing more than you know, seeing as I'm always slightly awkward and can't show my emotions well at all.

See you next week friendy!

Laura said...

PS. You didn't introduce Orbit Girl. Just saying.

Vagabond Mother said...

I like how their heads are on your breasts. It looks like your breasts are mad at each other.

I'm going TONIGHT with Andrew. What would twilight be like if Enos played Edward? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

***** said...

Way to make a memory. So Fun!
Is that a Christmas tree I see up in the house already. A WEEK before Thanksgiving? Isn't there a rule about that?

Jules said...

Go Jacob! I'm glad you have good taste.

David and Teresa said...

Pooh, I love the headless turkey with the gun on your header and I love you. Mutha

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

whatever freak!!! u always have gone for the fleshy skinny weirdos. i mean look at ur past....blake? levi?? helloooooo.

i'm the one that usually likes the muscle boys.

oddly though, we've switched roles for this movie. i'm all for edward :)

Angela said...

ok looking at you and your friend laura remind me of my friend chelsea and myself. i know that doesn't mean anything to you but if you knew how chelsea and i were together...you would be laughing your head off.

Whitney said...

Here is a website I just came across and thought about your T-shirt. Maybe you could talk to them and see if you could put a link to your store on their blog:
http://www.twilightmoms.com/
It would rock! :)