Saturday, November 14, 2009

Everywhere you go....


so peanut and i went to take a quick gander at the Full House house in San Fran on my way home from taking enos to school today. No no... not the shot of the painted ladies... the actual HOUSE that was "theirs". This may seem like no big deal to most people but i watched every episode of that show and was very connected to it. I cried the day it ended and then sat and thought what i would do with my life now that it was off. I recovered.... But it is still a part of me...... The only part that sucks is that they sold the red door to the neighbors so i hear but the house is still gorgeous.... a fun little side 15 min. trip... and is it just me or does it look like there is someone in their bra standing behind that moon-shaped sculpture? odd.


Also.. my goal is to find everything famous in movies filmed in San Fran and take a picture of it.

14 comments:

Laura said...

This is joyous! I'm practically sobbing with glee! I can only imagine how excited you were taking the picture - pretend you were. When we went to The Goonies house this summer I had a hard time leaving. I loved it so much. SO MUCH!

What other famous houses are there in San Fran? Uuuumm Monk's house?

Amanda said...

fun! I watched that show too!!!!!

Goodnight moon said...

Did you run in the field infront of the house with Lucas?!?!

You should've walked up and knocked on the door!

I think that they also filmed Mrs. Doubtfire there too! You could look for that house next. Oh, and do you ever watch Color Splash?!? It's on HGTV....he films in SF too!

Stephanie Kelly said...

That house is beautiful! I too LOVED that show!! I am so very excited for all the famous sittings to come!

Carolina said...

Find the house used in the movie Pacific Heights on Texas & 19th streets in Potrero Hill area.
Sweet November was also shot in the Potrero Hill area.
Of course, the Pursuit of Happyness was shot entirely in San Fran. The Wedding Planner, Princess Diaries.

That's my 2 cents for now. I like your idea...and take pics for the blog..would ya?

Drew said...

(Isn't it "Everywhere you look"?) Wow, you actually live where this house is. That is amazing. Everyone watched this show, it's legendary.

Alys said...

I loved full house, too! I think you found the house. It is a pretty good match.

barbaraence said...

hmmm....is that house right by the school? You'll have to give me the address...
By the way, I love your banner. Is that what it's called? The thing at the very top of your blog that says "the Hin Heinzens".

David and Teresa said...

That sounds like fun to find every house used in TV shows and movies. Go for it Lindsay. Then you can show us when we get there in Feb. Love Dad

Unknown said...

That sounds so fun! I, too, loooooooved that show!! Isn't it sad what happened to Stephanie!?

Sarah Heder said...

Actually, it does look like someone is in their bra. Looks like a ghost. Kind of creepy. If you lived in a famous house, knowing people were going to take pictures of it . . . . why would you walk around in your bra and underwear?

Angela said...

so jealous you got to see it and super lame that they sold their door! boo.

***** said...

You are now on my hero list for having watched all Full House episodes. I feel like I know you better now. love.

Anonymous said...

I love Full House, i am super jealous!!