Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Word Verification...

Okay... i've thought about this A LOT... and i can't reason WHY i feel this way... but.. i feel like every time i have to enter word verification for a blog that Blogger is mocking me.... judging me... some of the words they come up with... very inappropriate... like... Nipplate... or fugtiki... okay... i just made those up just now.. but i've gotten words of a similar variety... just sayin.


yes.. i made this one up too. but still.. you get my point.

4 comments:

Laura said...

On time I got one that was "pennis"! Someone's having a laugh coming up with these. It's a job I'd like actually.

Maegan said...

Haha, teerdnugit....I love it.

The Andimator said...

My family enjoys creating definitions for the word verification words, so we'll often end our blog posts with whatever the word is, such as

teerdnugit: a candy bar with several levels of chewy goodness.

Get it, like "tiered nougat"? Anyway...

Stephanie Kelly said...

ewww I know what you mean...and I HATEEEE trying to figure them out; so you type what you think you see, click publish post, and a HUGE WARNING comes up pretty much saying, you are stupid and cant see, type or read...so retype it! Then you feel stupid and start to stress and sweat trying to figure out the next word...."is that a "n" or a "r" that is too close to that "t"...ahhhhhhh"