Sunday, November 1, 2009

See... i'm posting.. so i'm NOT dead.

So we went to our ward halloween party yesterday and it was fun. probably the FIRST ward halloween party i've ever been to that actually WAS fun... well.. since i was a little kid at least. We got to decorate our doors for the kids to come around and "trick or treat" at. People really go all out here.. it's pretty fun to see zombies and werewolves driving cars around the city. HAH.....Okay.. now i need to do a little complaining... while i may look joyous in this picture... because i was... i was also suffering... silently....i was starting to get a cold, my body was aching from the jazzercise i did with Tara in Stockton on the previous day AND i was surfing the bloody ocean... oh... not to mention i had to hold my 10 ton baby most of the time. he was in such a bad mood (can't you tell from the picture?) poor guy, he's teething and has been for like... 2 months? jeez... is it SUPPOSED to take this long!??! i felt bad though when i saw this picture.. i didn't know his ear was uncomfortably sticking out of his hoody like that.. that's probably why he was making that ugly face. When i got home from the whole thing i thought i was gonna die. i just laid on the couch staring at the tv.... not moving. Thankfully i still had some meds from my post delivery... those helped a lot. Sheesh though... Jazzercise may sound fluffy.. but it's actually very intense.


this is another BAD picture of Puke-as. He's all snotty and upset in this costume but he managed to ALMOST smile.


i'll end on this breast-y shot. this is a 12 month onesie.. why the crap is it too small for him already!??!?!?! ugh. my baby is the biggest ever.... sweet... but GIANT.

12 comments:

Zinser Photography said...

I LOVE your family. You are all so cute and fun.

Staci said...

awe cutest bee family EVER! Thats ok that the bee costume is lame but seriously Lucas pulls if off so dang cutely. I love it ..its perfect..even if he hated it and was having a bad night. Next yr will be sooo much fun I promise. I love your door decor by the way!

Stephanie Kelly said...

ahhh what a sweet Bumble Bee!!! I was talking about the baby ;) not you Enos...No for reallllsss you guys are so cute...I want my family to be as cute as you guys! K I can kinda see your door (not all of it) and I can tell it was the BEST door there!!!

Laura said...

Funniest post evAR! You're all so cute. I'd smoosh all of your cheeks - as in the whole family, not all of *your* cheeks... perv.

Alys said...

You guys look cute! I'm glad your ward party was fun. I'm already starting to think of costumes for next year. I want to do some kind of theme.

***** said...

Love the door decoration. Did you win a prize for it? You should'a if you didn't! That cranky baby still is stinkin' cute! Happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

Cutest little family of bees EVER! And you might FEEL like Lucas is really big, but I think being a size ahead is pretty normal for little boys. Pearson didn't but literally EVERY other boy baby in our family has been a size ahead.

He is the absolute cutest!

Also, WELL DONE on the door! LOVE IT!

Angela said...

K...Luke was looking at the pictures of Lucas with me and he was squeaking and cooing and started whispering "ta ta ta" it was really funny. we need to get these kids to skype together. Luke misses his little buddy. Oh and I totally know how you feel. At six months Luke's six month outfits made him look...breast-y...when he was on his belly.

David and Teresa said...

Look at those cute bumble bees. I will take the little one. He is the cutest. Did you get your e-ticket? Love Dad

raschel said...

such a cutie!!! I love his sweet smile!

David and Teresa said...

what cute bees. That is a cute baby bee. His poor ear!! Reminds me of socks that were too big and the mother folded them back and put on the shoe anyway. Yes, Jazzercise is not fluff. I did it for about 5 years and it works.
Love you and hopefully you are not sick anymore.
Mutha

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i think ur family looks as sweet as honey. bee honey.

lucas is a whopper cuz he's from our line. all my kids were and ARE whoppers. plus enos and his family are no midgets.