Thursday, January 24, 2008

Because Janae told me too....and she scares me sometimes

Ok everyone....this may just be my first post on a blog ever! I hope it was worth it! So enjoy.
-Enos

1) Which celebrity would play you in a movie of your life? One for looks, one for personality. Flatter your guts out.
Well apparently for looks it would be the black lady from the View…but not as dumb. And as personality goes… I would have to say Homer Simpson…but not as yellow.

2) Are you married? If yes, did you marry for looks, love, attention, or money?
Lets see…married a girl completely out of my league, she had graduated and therefore could have a real job that pays well enough that I don’t have to work, and for some reason she loves me back even though I am chubby….hmmm…..so yeah I would say I married for the attention!

3) How closely does your life resemble what you thought you'd be when you were four?
My main focus at four was just not to wet the bed….unfortunately it took a bit longer then i had hoped to get past that one.

4) Do you like when playlists play music on blogs?

Depends on the song, if it is a song I like then I am fine, but if it is a song I hate, then I hate the person and their blog forever.

5) Where were you when Heath Ledger died?
Well, if you go by the exact time they found his body… I think I was ending a poor mouse’s dream of having a long and eventful life.

6) Who will you vote for in November?
Hillary Hussein Romney


7) Costco or Sam's Club?
My love for Costco all started back when i was a little child and well it was like a second halloween....but only better because i like free food much more then free candy!

8) Do you hate it when your husband/wife plays video games?
Yes!!! Oh gosh yes!!.... wait was I supposed to answer the way she would or should I spend the time to tell you all how I don’t care.


9) Have you ever had the dream where all your teeth fall out and you choke on them?
You know….I have never had a cavity and I didn’t have any wisdom teeth.

10) Have you ever been semi-conscious and totally unable to move and feel like you might be possessed by Satan?
Yeah that happened to me all the time in high school and college, especially when I didn’t go to class…..stupid satan.

11) What are the best t.v. shows that you think others should be watching too? Does the Writer's Strike make you lonely, bored or unemployed?
You know what I hate? I hate it when I tell people about a great show that hilarious and anyone who is anyone loves and they say: “I didn’t really get it” but then say that some stupid retarded crap of a show like “Wife Swap” is the greatest thing on TV right now. Yeah those people annoy me.

12) Do you watch trash t.v. when you are alone? Are you embarrassed?
TV and I have a wonderful relationship…. And I am not embarrassed to say so.

13) Who is your current favorite music artist?
Right now I am going though a Muse phase…. but that might be changing to Guster.

14) What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
America! F@#& YEAH!!!!

15) Should they take the word "God" out of the Pledge of Allegiance?
Would Pac Man still be Pac Man if he wasn’t yellow….and had no mouth….and black…..and much smaller….kind of resembling a “period”?

16) List only your four best friends to respond to this survey on their blog.
Hypothetically speaking, could I put my own name here, in the hypothetical case that I have no friends, and if I quickly went and started a blog, Soooo then I could put my “friends” name here and "he" could post this survey on “their” blog?

6 comments:

mica said...

my gosh! will someone just put me on their "friends list" already!! dang! how's my self-esteem s'posed to grow if no one lists me (publicly) as their f'n friend?!?!?

Vagabond Mother said...

Mica, I said I tagged everybody because everyone is my friend. . . wait, except for you. When are we going to hang out!? I hear your laugh in the basement and I think, "Mica. Darn her."

It's cool.

P.S. I love Enos because he doesn't think I'm kidding when I ask him to go on a road trip with JUST me. Oh Enos, fear me not. You don't like "Wife Swap" because you already live with your best friend's wife. It's swappy enough.

Vagabond Mother said...

P.S. your new blog template is really cool. Where did you find it? It makes me happy.

Tara said...

Enos, can I just tell you how much I love you!!!! What would my life be like without you brother? Truly, where would my laughter come from? Oh wait, I forgot I'm married to a funny guy. Nevermind, but I still don't want you do die, because my sibling life would not be anywhere near as fun! Don't leave me!!!!

Vagabond Mother said...

Now my comment about your template is void, even though I still like what you've done with the places. Good work, L.G. Heinzen.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Hey Enos, to play your character in a movie I would pick the big dude on Drake and Josh. He's exactly like you.

Oh and by the way how many comments does it take for Janea to feel like she's done? ha