Thursday, January 31, 2008

Too bored to care that you're bored.

Here are a few pictures from the last few days... since the lack of a job i've found ways to entertain myself... like making a brand new apron (sorry alex!) and filming a movie about my cat...I've filmed a number of videos of Geoffrey based on the storyline that there are treats outside that he can't get to but wants really bad. I'm not putting the videos on here just yet. But don't worry, i'll show you how ridiculous i am, soon enough. Yes, i realize i'm going crazy without a job. Heavens to megatron....(shaking my head)



Fake cooking... the kind i'm best at.

like the spoons in my pocket?





7 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i like the apron with the spoons but the pictures of you at all angles and poses are starting to remind me of austin prancin around with his marine stuff. are you two from the same herd of ponies?

mica said...

so...when do i get mine? ha! j/k. but seriously....when?

Marian said...

Right then, where's the photo of yourself at the machine creating this "penny" in glorious technicolour? Your brain should be donated to science--it is indeed a one-off, luv. You are just too bleedin' cute, clever and SEXY.

Vagabond Mother said...

These pictures are embarrassing but seriously, that apron is gorgeous fun. I'm glad you're going crazy. It makes you more cool, and it's not just the weather.

Unknown said...

I loooooooove the apron!! Did you really make that!? That's impressive.

I cannot wait to see the videos. EEP! <-- squeal of delight!

Tara said...

Ok, now I know what I'm going to have you do for me. Come over, Enos can watch the kids, and you can help me get some of my "creative sewing" done, you are brilliant at it! oh ya, and maybe Bill can take me out and teach me to ski while you guys watch the kids, that would be cool. :) I don't know, would you have more fun watching a poopy baby or sewing? I am just so impressed with your skills and creativity, you ROCK!

Vagabond Mother said...

find new ways to entertain yourself already.