Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pathetically Excited to answer these.

1) Which celebrity would play you in a movie of your life? One for looks, one for personality. Flatter your guts out.
Looks: Ashley Simpson before the nose job. (yes i realize she's cuter now... don't bother me)
Personality: Zoey Deschanel

2) Are you married? If yes, did you marry for looks, love, attention, or money?
I think i married because it was convenient. He was my best friend at the time... i mean hey.. it was either him or mica. Phew... glad i chose Enos. hehehe (oh shut up.. of COURSE it was for love!)

3) How closely does your life resemble what you thought you'd be when you were four?
I was four? when was this? Actually very close... though i thought i'd be a "Disney Artist" by now.

4) Do you like when playlists play music on blogs?
No. I hate it. It reminds me of myspace and then i feel even lamer.

5) Where were you when Heath Ledger died?
When he actually died? I think, ironically enough, i was sound asleep. When i found out? Enos came home and said "Guess who died." Like you could have filled "died" with "got married" "had a baby" or "cleaned the garage." That's my enos.

6) Who will you vote for in November?
None of your damn business.... okay....probably Romney but only after a LOT of research. Don't vote if you don't research your candidates... it's dumb.

7) Costco or Sam's Club?
Costco. Sam's Club feels like walmart and walmart is...well... DEFINATELY Sam's armpit.

8) Do you hate it when your husband/wife plays video games?
I don't understand all of you liars who say they "don't care." Or maybe it's that my husband (as well as janae's) plays them like they are 12, very loud and annoyingly in my life. FLAMES...
flames on the side of my head!!!

9) Have you ever had the dream where all your teeth fall out and you choke on them?
Teeth falling out means you have no control over something in your life... You'd think i was having that dream every night multiple times.

10) Have you ever been semi-conscious and totally unable to move and feel like you might be possessed by Satan?
No... but it's called Sleep Paralysis. And sometimes i've really wanted to have it. Just to know what it's like. And to be scared... i like being scared.

11) What are the best t.v. shows that you think others should be watching too? Does the Writer's Strike make you lonely, bored or unemployed?
The Office, Pushing Daisies, 30 Rock, Ace of Cakes. Thursdays are most definately sad now. By the way... unless you watch Reality tv all day and night...you are most assuredly effected by it.. and if not... it's because the directors had enough scripts written to keep airing. Be thankful.

12) Do you watch trash t.v. when you are alone? Are you embarrassed?
If Design on a Dime and Decorating Sense are trash tv. So yes.

13) Who is your current favorite music artist?
Metric.

14) What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
"Rubin and Ed" it's got Crispin Glover in it... only the weirdest guy ever. Let's just say he drinks dead cat water....from a cooler. YEAH.

15) Should they take the word "God" out of the Pledge of Allegiance?
What would we say instead? We could always do what i know a lot of little kids do which is say Dog instead of God. Silly children!

16) List only your four best friends to respond to this survey on their blog.
Amy, Jessica, Janae and Sheriece. But not Stacy or Linda... they're not in my top 4.

6 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

WHY IS IT SO GROSS OUTSIDE? WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY CHILDREN?

Hey, cool post. Really. It is the best one I've ever seen. And I wondered if you felt insecure while doing it, see how mean I was last night.

Unknown said...

I read that whole thing and was going to respond to a lot of it... then I got to the end and saw I was in your top 2 friends so I was distracted. (I know it says 4, but technically, Jessica and Amy are your sisters... and top 2 is cooler than top 4...)

Tara said...

I'm not in your top 4!?! hmmm.... maybe it's because I never followed through the last time you (and Janae) tagged me for blog questions?

This is another cool one, I like reading them, it's fun to read things like this about people.

I still love you even though I'm NOT in your top 4. (maybe secretly I'm number "0" and you just can't mention that, but it comes before 1 right?).....just call me numero zipo :)

btw- Velvet Mitt... my blog... now

mica said...

i'm not in your top four? :( is it because i'm blogless?? is it?!?!

Lindsay said...

actually mica.. yes, it IS. i would told you that but you have no blog for me to tell you. Silly Mica, blogs are for stay at home mom's and the unemployed.

Vagabond Mother said...

Lindsay, let's get you the "mom" part of this demographic! Flush some more pills! Wooooooo!

Is Mica employed? Because that could have hurt her feelings. . . .