Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pictures of us... separate.

Well, i've been wanting to show off my haircut for a couple of weeks now but i was depressed and broke out because i lost my job.... Don't worry.. we're fine. I only tell you that because now that i'm feeling better and doing freelance for the time being... I wanted to finally post a few pictures of Enos and i... well.. more of me than him. Sorry... i'm vain. Actually, I needed to update a few profile pictures (facebook, myspace, loserspace) so i took a couple. I LOVE LOVE my new haircut... it's different enough for me to be happy but not enough for people to hate me... i hope. HA.

Enos thought his facial hair (particularly his mexi-stache looked cool) i took a picture to prove him wrong.... YUCK. Molester is all i can say.


out of control... jus the way i like it.
It still reads the same from the front.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh! I loooove your hair, too!! SO CUTE!

molly said...

love the hair. i am growing mine out and now you make me want to cut it. darn you lindsay!

mica said...

is your face loosing weight?!?! and yes, your hair is perfect! i'm SO envious of it's perfectness!! haha...still love ya though;)

Tara said...

HOLY CRAP I LOVE IT!!!! It looks AMAZING on you!! SOOOO not a Utah look, I love you for that! It goes perfect with the color effects, gosh, I can't tell you how much I love it! I am getting so tempted to play with color on mine too. I feel like I need a little more "boldness" to my look, and you nailed it. Maybe if I add some color to mine, it might help me, but damn woman, your cut is just awesome! What products to you use to get the "textured" and "piecy" (sp?) look? and it's so shiny! OK, maybe you should just call me tomorrow when you get a chance and tell me what you use.
and I guess I know Enos too well, I can't see him any other way than my sweet, brilliant, handsome, sarcastic, punk, marshmallow-boy, little brother. He could look horrid and I would still see what I've always seen. Big sister blindness maybe?

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

as far as enos, austin gets that way in about an hour. so to me, that's just normal granola. how long did it take him to grow that...like a week?

as far as YOU. Well, I think it looks fabulous. it's exactly what i was picturing when you described it to me. if my head wasn't so small and my neck so long and my back so hunched and my...well, it wouldn't look good on me.

i think ur face looks shimmery, are you preg? you're missing an eye in that last pic, did you lose it during the cut?

Amanda said...

LOVE IT! You look awesome in that cut!

Carlotta said...

ah the haircut is great! I am dying for some creativity but after working in a salon for 7yrs I am TERRIFIED to let anyone do it. I look like a complete FRUMP! Might have to drive to Provo to see your lady, looks great!