Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Job and Life Update

Okay so here's my job situation right now... I have a potential interview with Disney Games in Salt Lake but i have to show them more animation than was on my demo reel so i'm working really hard and fast to make a perfect animation to get me an interview and job. I haven't heard from any of the other companies yet but i'm still hopeful. I'm keeping busy with freelance jobs and whatnot even withOUT the extra animation i have to do so now i'm trying to rearrange everything and still get my clients work done on time. That's all. Nothing new with Enos and I except that we'll probably start trying for kids in the fall. haha... like how i just slipped that in nonchalantly? We've just really felt strongly (more me than him) that this year is THE year. Here are some random old pictures i rounded up so this blog isn't all words. They are pictures of enos and i before we were married.

Yes that is Mica rockin' out with her bad self. Look at that GIANT hair!! hehe

Why do we look so young? this wasn't that long ago. JEEZ i'm white.

what a couple of goobers.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, Linds!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm done.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And may I say, you look soooooooo pretty in those bottom 2 photos. The last one especially. You are gorgeous.

Tara said...

You know, now that you made that little announcement, you will get bombarded with so many baby things, you won't know what to do! Everyone love you Linds, so everyone will want your cute baby to wear their baby's left-overs!~ hehe
and what sweet pictures of you two. Ah, the good 'ol days. Lindsay, you are lucky, YOU still look fabulous!

haha, I love you handsome brother, I really do!

Marian said...

Look out Disney, Lindsay's comin' at cha--you ain't seen nothin' yet. Baby-making factory opening its doors in the autumn? YEAH!!!

You must've been a beautiful baby 'cause baby look at you now. (YES you were. You are my only niece whose birth coincided with a time I was in Texas or in the States and I got to be there. You were and ARE adorable.)

Such a handsome couple.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

You look absolutely HORRID in the edward scissor hands picture. sorry.

the other two pics are greaT! you do look young, age has done a number on you, just kidding linds, that was like just a few years ago...you are the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

i thought the factory was opening in the summer? atleast that's what you told me.

Amanda said...

You look adorable in the last picture:) YEAH--Kids--bring them on...(misery loves company!) LOL!

Vagabond Mother said...

Hopefully your factory works- everyone's seem to be broken lately. HA!

molly said...

crossing fingers!!

Paul and Emily said...

Seeing Pete, and Mica in the pic made us laugh! The other two pics are adorable. Hope you've kept them framed in your house somewhere!

Good luck in getting the job!

BTW, it was great how you nonchalantly added that lil' announcement. ;) It will be such a happy day when you welcome your babies into the world!!!

Tara said...

Linds, I just posted the snail sking comic I wanted to show you on our blog, so you can see it. But you have to enlarge it to see the expressions. Man, if MY daughter is doing this stuff, what the heck are YOUR kids going to do? YOu may bring in the next Picasso to this world!! Whatever they do, your kids are going to be amazing!!