Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Enos and Lindsay: the quirks

So i got inspired to tell you all our quirks because i read about another girl and HER husband's quirks...so i thought i'd share a bit with you so you see what kind of people enos and i are.


ME
1. i need way too much space in the bed which most often times means i've sprawled one leg over the top of enos and end up spanning the whole bed. enos seems okay with it, luckily.
2. i HATE large groups of people. I get anxious and uncomfortable and wanna leave.
3. Every morning when i drive to work, i try my very hardest to drive exactly over the manholes without touching any part of them. It's only on this one road... i have yet to drive over all of them without touching one. (it's really hard!)
4. I know all the timing and order of any given stoplight from my house to north orem. I'm a bit obsessive. I even know which lane is generally the fastest due to turns and people changing lanes and whatnot.
5. I hate controlling the remote control when other people are "depending" on me. I would rather just give it away. I get anxious.
6. I am most relaxed doing my art when i am dressed silly. (leggings, enos' fleece, a scarf)
7. I HATE routine but without it i'm lost and a bit sick at my stomach(literally).
8. The first thing i do when i get home is tell Geoffrey (my cat) i love him.
9. I check everyone's blog at least three times a day... even if i've already checked it that day. (i'm obsessive compulsive)
10. Lastly, i almost ALWAYS have to sit in the front passenger seat when i go to lunch with the guys. Mostly cuz i'm the only girl and so i'm entitled to that right.

ENOS
1. Enos suffers from what i've heard called "feet claustrophobia" which without much explanation means he won't wear shoes EVEN in the dead of winter snow, flip flops only. nerd.
2. He loves to cuddle beyond normal people's limits...He likes to be entangled in his cuddle.
3. He is very particular when cooking...everything is in exact order and must be followed exactly. If i help, he'll always "correct" me. This is why i refuse to cook with him anymore.
4. He's VERY good at following directions. He learns anything after the first time watching because he studies it intently.
5. He didn't know he had something wrong with his eyes until i TOLD him he wasn't looking at me, but AROUND me. (each eye facing outward, he wears glasses now because of it)
6. He has a VERY good eye for art. he's my number two when it comes to looking and fixing my art work... (i'm number one, obviously)
7. He pulls out his eyebrow hairs when he is thinking about trivial things.
8. He remembers dates more than most people i know (this includes our first date, the first time we kissed, birthdays anniversaries, etc.)
9. He laughs whenever i try to tickle or move him. (because he's neither ticklish nor movable.)
10. Whenever he watches tv his mouth always hangs open and he is a complete zombie.


That's just a bit about us. Hope you enjoyed it.


7 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

I knew Enos liked to cuddle because he loves to hold me. . . love, Henry.

You both are very weird. I think you should also say, "We never, ever go to Park City." Because that's weird too.

Tara said...

HAHA! I LOVE IT!!! That was a great post, I still owe you my quirks on my blog, just haven't gotten around to it.
I love you guys SO much, Bill and I were just talking about you two last night, we just think you are the coolest! We love everything about you guys!!! Looking forward to seeing you on Mon!

Unknown said...

HAHA! Great post. I am trying to think of some for me and Jerad.

Coupla weird ones you are. Underwear scrubbin, money takin, weird ones you are.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

I read that post on mrs. r's blog too, that was cute.

Marian said...

I'm sitting here envisaging you disappearing from view whilst being enveloped in one of Enos' entangled, convoluted cuddles--he has cacooned you to keep you safe my dear. Ain't he "loverly" .

Vagabond Mother said...

ihatelindsay.blogspot.com has been resurrected for your birthday. And you thought I wasn't religious.

Marian said...

Lindsay darling, you have neglected to post anything on your blog since 5th Dec. What are you doing "child"? Kindly rectify this situation post haste. It is on a need-to-know basis and we NEED TO KNOW--something, anything, there's a good girl. :)

Besos