Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...yesterday.

Yesterday was my birthday and thanks to a couple of my favorite friends and my WONDERFUL husband...it was terrific!!! here are a few pictures...

sneaky janae and her men...
no, he hasn't proposed yet... but you'd think so by the looks of this

two loving chubbys (why does enos NEVER smile for real?!!!)

my boyfriend Raymond....don't worry... enos doesn't mind

me 'n mica

we get it janae.. you are surrounded by men!!

The men doing one of their favorite things... choosing the food.

Me and my cute new clutch courtesy of Janae (and andrew?)

uh...yes, we see it lindsay... thanks..

Enos:"don't you already have one of those?"...me: "yes, ONE."


Mica hiding...kinda. and Matt...looking like a wax sculpture..nice job matt.
The cake that enos so painstakingly made me.


a tribute to Kora... (the head tilt and smirk)

Mica the monkey trying to scare the baby.

Henry Glen Raines...i watched him come into this world...awkward but sweet.


Me...looking a fool.. i'm secure enough to post this hideous picture of myself because i know it will make people laugh.

5 comments:

molly said...

horrible friend i know, but better late than never. happy late birthday my friend lindsay george. and yes, you are still george to me so there!

Unknown said...

Horrible friend number 2, here. Actually, I am an even worse friend because I had your birthday all over my freaking calendars and remembered the day before and STILL forgot. I am so sorry. But happy belated birthday and I love you very much!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i like that raymond fellow, we need to hook up! the cake looks divine and kinda like a record? hmm that's all, happy birthday

j said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!! The best wishes for you!! I can see how much fun you had with those who love you. Feliz Aniversario ( in portuguese) and Happy Holidays!!
Emilia Jensen

mica said...

if "someone" were to "steal" your clutch...would you still love me? I mean!!!! them??