Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Old Videos

These are just some videos we had made when we first got our camera...
I'll post more as we make more... I like to video weird people (when they can't see me).
We are weird like that...

Our First Video with the camera


There was this emo "couple" behind us that was really funny... we later noticed at a different stoplight that they were both GIRLS... i was dumbfounded. It didn't really turn out, i guess that defeats the purpose of showing the video but i'm just too excited about learning how to post videos that i don't care. Deal with it.



This is the first snow video i made on the way to church.
Do you like my fake camera voice? HAHA, i'm lame.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee hee! I love it! You guys are just as cute together as I imagine you to be!! Videos are fun, huh? They upload really fast on Photobucket, just FYI!

Marian said...

Lindsay luv, I rather fancy your "video voice". It was if you were sitting right next to me. Enos, you were perfectly adorable.
Love, Aunt Maz

molly said...

fabulously entertaining videos lindsay. without your video voice they would have just been so-so.

David and Teresa said...

I feel like you are so close by when you put videos o your blog. Love you Dad

Mady's Momma said...

Hey!How are you guys?! i put up christmas pictures of mady! you have to go look at them!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

I like the videos, but the driving one makes me feel like you're going to get in a wreck. Don't film and drive. I know it was Enos driving, but u know. BTW, you have a good voice, I wish my voice was pretty like yours. Mine's so clogged and throaty and blah.

Abbie said...

I know I'm writing this on the wrong post but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday!! Belated I guess since it was a few days ago. Thank goodness you have cool friends that remember because your lame VT forgot. Sorry. And I'm sad to hear about your job but it's true what someone else said... I bet this will open new doors for you!

Vagabond Mother said...

Why did you spell Henry's name wrong?!?!?!?! WHAT? Do you even know who we are? My mom is finding typos in your blog right now.