Thursday, December 13, 2007

My last spend the night...

Sonita and i have been friends since our freshman year in college... but she leaves utah on saturday and moves back to minnesota... so for our last hurrah we had a small party and i spent the night... yes i know i'm married...(for more reasons to hate me... see www.ihatelindsay.blogspot.com).. i love you So and i'll miss having you around...You were there through all the rough spots and made me laugh like i never had before... i will miss you SOOOOOOOOO much...don't forget all the great times we had...but feel free to forget that period when we weren't speaking very much...hahah...love you!


Freshmen...silly freshman...yes my hair is BLONDE (ew.)
ps. keep your eye on So's outfit... it's her favorite sweatshirt...both of them i guess.
HAHA

too high of a picture...my eyeballs hurt from this...

beatin' the PANTS off of everyone at Mario Kart.

whoo's that ladddy? (singing)

Making pizzas on our last night :(

notice anything strange? yep, the sweatshirt. well, that and the fact that So's head looks detached from her body...haha



4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA! I love it. I remember her!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i didn't know she was in utah with you!

Sonita said...

Linds! You weren't suppose to tell anyone of the detaching of the head... it's one of my super powers! HAHAHA Love ya :)

David and Teresa said...

So...I was so sad when my Lindsay said you were leaving. I don't know why...just because it was kind of and end of something. I loved seeing you when we came this last October. I have a friend at Restland who is from Minnesota and he is new to our funeral home. I will ask him if I can ride with him to Minnesota and see you when he goes to see his mom and kids, ok? Ok, David? Uh...I didn't think that would fly. Oh well, we can just email.

I love you and will miss you.
Teresa (Lindsay's mom)