Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New Happenings in the Home...

Well...everything always seems to come to a head when the holidays roll around. Our first Christmas we had NO money or jobs and were really anxious for me to get a job working in my field....Last year i quit my job with hopes of a new and better job working at Sandman Studios.....and this year i was laid off from Sandman because the company was losing money and couldn't afford everyone...Two of my friends got canned as well. Sandman said it might only be temporary but i'm not getting my hopes up... i'm gonna start looking for something new. It's really sad because i looooove the people i worked with. They were like my brothers. But i guess things change and people move on...at least since i've been living here in Utah that's how it works...I just wanted everyone to know about my unemployment because i know you guys love and care for me and enos and i just didnt want you to find out some other way. We're doing fine though and there's no hard feelings about it... we're just being humbled i think. It really helps a person re-evaluate their life and what direction they want to go in... I have yet to decide if i'm going to jump into doing freelance fulltime or if i should continue to do animation elsewhere...Enos and i are really praying hard about all of this... anyway... ON A MUCH LIGHTER NOTE....

3 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, that is crazy, I thought the company was doing well. I love the whole concept of "when one door closes, another one opens". doesn't that just sound so hopeful? I know you guys have had experience with that theory towards jobs and stuff, you have a good attitude, alot of faith, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things pan out for you guys, and what is in store for you. We love you tons!

Unknown said...

Wow, Lindsay. I am so sorry to hear that. It's a good thing you are so ridiculously talented or I might have to actually worry about you.

Love you guys.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

what's the lighter note? go full force with your free lance. the only reason you AREN'T doing it full time and making big bucks is because YOU say you CAN'T....bad choice Kora...I mean Lindsay