Friday, March 21, 2008

"Let's have a round of meltdowns for the house!"

Though a meltdown sounds like a delicious melty, cheesy sandwich... well.. i guess in a way it is... anywho... I must make an official statement on the seemingly increasing amount of meltdowns going on within me and around me. Here's my list... enos, jessica, janae, andrew, mica, tara, bill, mom, dad, geoffrey. WOW. Whenever you are feeling overwhelmed or like dying... just remember this short list of KNOWN meltdowns in your area. You are NOT alone. This fact might make you more depressed but what it should do is let you know that as they say on high school musical... "we're all in this together"... but not really... we're all very alone. HA! Just joking. God's there, somewhere.

4 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

Um.... I hope you get your job!

And I've been feeling much better now that I'm not hungover from a week of painkillers.

Plus, I stole some of Raymond's bubble gum tape, and it's three inches of BLISS!

Tara said...

I love the word, "ADVENTURE", that's all it is really, life. I guess I just love adventure in my life. But honestly, I wouldn't change ANYTHING that has happened, it's made me who I am, good or bad. I like to think of myself as a tough-cookie, even though I'm not really, I like the positive self-talk. It's almost as good as chocolate for soothing my mood. :) "I'm a tough cookie with chocolate chips!!! whohoo!" You are to Lindsay! I know things will work out for you. I just hope it's up here and not somewhere else so we can go to the gym together! YA for big beautiful girls!!! I know, I'm a selfish sister, truly. :) love ya!

Unknown said...

Wait... your CAT had a meltdown? Hmmm... There seems to be a common denominator between these people...

If you had moved to Memphis with me, you would feel better and so would Enos. It's a fact. I read it on Wikipedia.

mica said...

Your last comment reminded me of the song from Spamalot! "...I'm allll alone..."