Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Staci's Baby Shower

So this past weekend (as many of you know) Mica, Matt and I traveled to yonder land of Saint George where I saw for my first time... polys... or polygamists. WEIRD. But we didn't go there for that... (though i probably would have)....we went to Staci's baby shower. To make her feel less pregnant, Mica and i made these lovely baby bumps for a few of the girls... they were very cozy but i just looked fat. At least now i know... i cannot be cute pregnant (shut up every ONE of you! I know what i can and cannot be!!!) anyway.. here are some pictures from the trip.


Yes... those boobs are fake... for the real thing see Jessica Lowe.



Mica... you're not supposed to drink when you're pregnant.






Staci, the only REAL pregant person and Stephanie

6 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

The real pregnant girl looks the LEAST pregnant! Not fair. But maybe she's a polygamist.

mica said...

I may be drunk George, but at least I'm not cupping my right breast! You're supposed to do that in secret...

Unknown said...

You ARE cupping your boobie!!! Oh my! I thought this was a G rated blog! Why, I never.

Oh, and I think you'll be super cute pregnant, so bite me.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

you look like me pregnant. i even have a maternity shirt EXACTLY like the one you have on. why do we have that hunchback thing? oh wait, neverming, i know exactly why we have that hunchback thing. and ur neck isn't disappearing, it's quite lengthy. the boobs are a little bumpy though.

Staci said...

hahah that was a blast thanks lindsay for making my baby shower awesome! You both do look wonderful preg. and I know you don't want to hear this but you would look adorable as a preg. woman.

Anonymous said...

ok, this is totally off the subject...but everyone has the same haircut?