Monday, March 24, 2008

What's this? Oh look a job for me.

So (drumroll please).... Tomorrow i will be starting my new job at a gaming company called Sensory Sweep as a 2d artist for the games. It appears that my dream to draw all day is beginning to materialize. YAY! That's all. I'll let you know how the first day goes and if i have an anxiety attack or not (because it seems to be a trend on my first day of work anywhere). But i think if i anticipate it, then maybe it won't creep up on me and make me pee my pants. Thank you all for the support and well wishes. You guys are great :)

6 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

About time! Get to work, lover.

T said...

Congrats on the new job! Hey, so you will be here in May...do you have a place to stay, because you are more than welcome to stay with Travis and I...and Addy:) Let me know.

Stephanie Kelly said...

Congrats Lindz...Hope you enjoy your new job! And your hand gets tired of drawing all day! :)

T said...

No, Addy isn't a snuggler. I wish she was. Sounds good we will definitely do lunch, I'm excited. Have a good one!

Tara said...

Sorry, I didn't mean to call you at work today. I hope your first day went well! When do you think you will move? I'm anxious to get my marsh-mallow little brother up here. (and his beautiful/brilliant wife of course!) Does Steph T know you are looking at this area? We will have to have an artsy-girls outing when you get here. :)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i'm happy but sad. i was hoping u wouldn't get a job and u and enos would have to move back here to dallas with me....oh well...