Friday, August 28, 2009

That JUST happened.


....it's the name of my cafe press store. if you think something is overpriced... don't blame me.. i'm only making $4-5 dollars on each item. The base price for some of those products is steep!! Hope you find something you like. I'm working on a fully illustrated calendar for 2010 so keep an eye out. i'll probably have it done at the end of October. Also.. if you have any other requests for products let me know... i'm happy to customize things for you!!! K... enjoy my friends.

9 comments:

Sabra said...

Soooooooo cute, and not bad prices. I will be getting some of your stuff very soon. Yay!

Maegan said...

Oh my word, so cute! I want that little save the baby animals one on a sweatshirt for Jaxon this winter!!!!

Angela said...

i wish i could do my practice online...but something tells me it wouldn't do so well. oh well. congrats!

Stephanie Kelly said...

- I love the NAME (you know me and my love for Chubbiness).
- I love your designs....Are you PETA?
- Prices are just fine..and if anyone complains they don't have to buy one!
- I will be buying one for my baby that is still in the Pre-existence.

Staci said...

I LOVE IT! I will buy one...to do a customize one will it be more expensive? I would love to see, monsters, robots, and for a lil girl def love the owl!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

yo mamma's a chubby penguin.

Alys said...

Hey, we changed our blog, just wanted you to know.

seanlys.blogspot.com

and, your stuff is way cute. i hope you sell some.

alys

Unknown said...

Sooooo adorable! You're so freaking talented!

Lil Eskimo said...

going to go check it out now. your work will look awesome on a calendar!