Monday, February 9, 2009

A baby is a' brewin!

It's about 6am in Utah right now and Lindsay is in the hospital getting close to poppin out her little Lucas man. I guess all that "thinkin" (if that's REALLY all her and Enos were doin last night) finally got that baby in exit mode.

She's got an epidural and is feeling great. Last text I received said she was at an 8 (is great). She went to the hospital because she was having some mean contractions about 5 minutes apart that wouldn't let up. Once there, she was at a 2 and the doctor put it in the nurse's hands whether she stay or go home. Lindsay slipped the nurse a $50 and promised her a free blog header so the nurse agreed to let Lindsay stay.

Soon a baby will be born named Lucas Edward Heinzen and all that "thinkin" will have finally paid off. I wonder if "thinkin" means the same thing as "doin laundry". I guess we'll never know.

Posted by her fabulously rich (with kids) sister...Jessica (you know I gotta hook myself up!)

**UPDATE. It's 6:34 (Utah time) and Lindsay is fully dialted and ready to go. They are coming in to set up for delivery and she's still feelin rad. No shakes, no poop pressure...she's good. Next update will be after Lucas is earthly.

6 comments:

David and Teresa said...

Push Lindsay Push!!!! Don't let that Lucas fool you. He is ready!!! We will be there soon. Love Dad

raschel said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO EXCITED!

Tara said...

I can't wait to see him after my class! he sounds perfect!!! congratulations you two, I love you all soooooo much!!

*good job with the posting Jess!

Unknown said...

Great! Now I am going to spend my whole day hitting REFRESH! I can't wait. SOOOOO HAPPY FOR LINDSAY! thanks for blogging it, Jessica!

Vagabond Mother said...

Sweet! I'm so glad she bribed the nurse. She's a smart lady, that Lindsay!

Unknown said...

Dang it, it's 10 Utah time now. I bet Jess went and worked out and left us hangin'!