Thursday, February 12, 2009

FINALLY!!!!....

okay so... i'm really tired right now and don't wanna blog a long list of hilarious, annoying and random things that happened while i was at the hospital.. i'll leave that for a special hospital list i'll call... The Good, The Bad and The Annoying/Ugly.... i'll try and do that tomorrow... as for right now... i'm posting some more pictures from the hospital stay.. and... might i add... i'm doing all of this with the sweetest boy laying on my chest... sleeping...even though enos is really heavy... HAH.. no retard.. i'm talking about lucas!!! Enjoy these pictures until i feel like posting my list... WHICH by the way i made IN the hospital because i didn't wanna forget ANY of the stories i had. k cool. Thanks for all your well wishes and compliments on my little peanut. Again.. i have the coolest family and friends EVER.



Can you tell i've gotten my epidural? YEAH.


pretending to be drunk on oxygen.

i got in trouble SOOOO many times for taking this stupid thing off... even if i was just taking it off to ask a question.. COME ON!

More epidural happiness.



Yeee-uh.


muppet mom and baby.




happy dad.


so tender.. aw.


more drunken fun at the hospital.


the new love in my life.

15 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

I like him. You should have another one this year. You make them really nice-looking.

Staci said...

ah what a wonderful time! I'm excited for you I can't stand it..everytime I look at these pics I get butterflies for you. He is sooo sweet and you guys are gonna be the coolest parents. Oh and dont you love an epidural!

raschel said...

...um...i DID get teary eyed. THANK YOU for posting!!!! I LOVE the pictures. so tender and it brings back a FLOOD of memories. i've checked your blog like 45987 times since you went into labor to see if it was ever updated. i'm SO GLAD you wrote your list at the hospital so you don't forget a THING. I wish I would've done something like that. Lindsay, he is ADORABLE. I saw SO many boy clothes at Target today that I LOVED (and i never love boy clothes). I think I had little Lucas on my brain. And...there are shirts w/ monsters on them at old navy. I wanted to buy them for you, but wasn't sure if you've already rec'd them. Do you know if you have? they are so FREAKING cute. (i was also scared i'd get them and you'd hate them). GOSH, i'm SO giddy and excited for you! give lucas a kiss for me....and come back to texas so he can meet his gf. k?

Aymee said...

Holy underwear I want to type in ALL caps because I'm so incredibly excited for you and Enos! That little man is PERFECT...look at that sweet face. I have a feeling Adalei might break up with BFFL Josh for a little younger man;) with the plus of way cool parents. Although you and Enos are WAY cooler than Travy and I so they would probably want to live closer to you, but that's cool:) Okay, you look fabulous too! I'm so thrilled to hear everyone is doing well, so from here on out just know that there is NO SUCH thing as spoiling your baby...that doesn't fall into effect until way later....so just shower him with love (which I'm sure you do already you don't need some crazy lady like me to tell ya)!!

Sandy said...

He is too precious for words. Congrats!

Tara said...

I can't wait to come see him tomorrow! The kids are dying. They have looked at the blog tons. Go check mine, I put a cute video of Eddie looking at your blog. He kept running up to the computer while we looked and said "Lu-cas...BA-by Lu-cas". So I wised up and took a little video of him speaking. It's cute. I think he is looking forward to meeting Lucas too. :) Sweet little cousins.....

tiffany said...

I've been following your blog lately and am SUPER excited for your peanut Lucas! YAY YAY YAY! Also, I want to talk to you about helping me beautify my new blog...I'm new to this whole thing! Congrats again on your baby boy!

Zinser Photography said...

Everyone looks so amazing. What a handsome little fella. Donevan is so excited to meet his new buddy.

Amanda said...

CONGRATS GUYS! He is perfect:) I can't wait for the list:) And you must be feeling really good to be blogging!

Carolina said...

awwwwwww.
good work!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for your next post! Include more pictures of that PERFECT baby!

Congrats a million times. He's beautiful!!

Sarah Heder said...

Beautiful baby boy.

Drew said...

OMGOMGOMG, how have I not seen these pictures yet?? He looks great! Congratulations on being a mommy and daddy. I bet you're just loving that so far. Big changes!

David and Teresa said...

I sure love little Lucas Edward Scissorhands Hin Heinzen. I should have stayed till Sunday...when will I ever learn to LISTEN...TO...THAT...STILL...SMALL...VOICE!!!!!!! Ugh.

Mutha

Da Garners said...

He is so precious.