Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sometimes...

1. sometimes i go to my own blog and look at pictures of my baby even though i'm holding him....

2. sometimes i chat with enos on gmail chat when i'm sitting right next to him and we're on our computers.

3. sometimes i annoy Lucas because he's too cute and i wanna squeeze him like Chris Farley did to those rolls on Tommy Boy.

4. sometimes i forget how much money we DON'T have and spend it on something that makes me or other people smile anyway.

5. sometimes i wish i had more clutter so i could organize it... i love organizing.

6. sometimes i take my life for granted until i have an unexpected overnight hospital visit with Lucas... then i'm grateful just to sit on my own couch and hold my baby WITHOUT wires hanging off of him.

7. sometimes i wish enos was unemployed so we could play all day.

8. sometimes i get so hot after a shower that i wanna scream and run outside naked just to cool off.

9. sometimes i'm bored and don't wanna do anything to change that.

10. sometimes i make lists.

7 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

Sometimes, I just get so hot outside that I want to get naked and get in a cold shower. Maybe, one day, we'll pass each other as we run in and out.

I hope Lucas doesn't hang out at the hospital too much. Sounds like a bad habit to pick up.

Okay, don't wish for 7, because it'll make you cry a lot after about four hours. Sounds cool, though.

Amanda said...

oh--now you have to tell us what happened with Lucas and the Hospital visit. I am glad he is okay:)

Unknown said...

What happened to baby Lucas?! You have me all worried. I'm so sorry you had to spend the night in the hospital! Scary. But he's fine, right?

Loved your list!

raschel said...

This was a fun list. I liked it a lot. But, please elaborate on Lucas. Sounds like scary drama. Poor boy. Makena says to give him a kiss for her.

llcall said...

11. sometimes i need someone to organize my clutter..come on down, lindsay!

and also, why the hospital visit...so sad. but glad you're back home sans wires.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

12. sometimes i wanna kill people but don't know how to do it without getting caught.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

12. sometimes i wanna kill people but don't know how to do it without getting caught.