Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Infamous Belly post....

This is why i get stares everywhere i go... i swear... you'd think people had never seen a pregnant woman before. It's so annoying to get strangers saying... wow.. "you're about ready to pop!"... really? here's what i wish i could do.... well you have a giant zit on your nose!!! or You're face is fat!! (all said with a smile and then whip and point at my belly with both hands like guns... kinda like BOOYAH!) Also... i have to tell you... when i went to get my membranes stripped today i was all worried after all of you turds told me how much it hurt and after reading all the risks... PAH!... risks.. pain.... whatever. It wasn't THAT bad. she finished and i was like... "was that it?" and she's like, "yeah.. .that's it. You did really well." I was thinking... all my life people have told me how low of pain tolerance i have... screw you guys!!! i'm a super hero!!! okay sorry.. i got prideful. but still... i did good! yay!! Hopefully this all means that he'll come before too many days.... like friday or saturday... if not... PLEASE before next wednesday... my doctor goes out of town for a week starting next wednesday... eek.

8 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

Ugh. I'm sorry. I hope he is coming right this very minute.

Abbie said...

Please, you look great! And FYI, I had the same thing done on a Monday and Ella came Wednesday. Good luck! (I also had an OBGYN that when my delivery doctor found out he was the one who stripped the membranes was like, ya, he's pretty aggressive... doesn't surprise me that you're baby is here)

raschel said...

LOVE it!!!!! I can't believe your feet aren't swollen. If i stood on my feet for more than 5 minutes they looked like elephant legs.

Andrea Wheat said...

you look so cute! hope he comes soon!

Staci said...

Seriously your beautiful..enjoy your preg belly you will sorta miss it. We tell you its painful to build it up ..so that your thinking its so terrible but then when it really happens it's not that bad. Plus you must have low pain tolarance b/c I thought it hurt worse then labor. But I also thought I would die from the pain of having sex too :S.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

uhmm. L WON'T come on Wednesday because if your membrane stripping didn't hurt that bad, then it wasn't a good one. So have fun being pregnant at LEAST another week and a half...AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unknown said...

You look so great! I am so excited about Lucas, I can't even tell you!

I hope he comes before next Wednesday, too!

David and Teresa said...

I think you look very cute. Wow! you look like youare about to Pop! teehee..just joking...just wanted to sound like the others in your world. I can't believe my Pool has a baby in her tummy. Any idea how it got there...oops! teehee sorry. See you very soon. Love you...the mutha