Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Who IS enos, really....

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen ? either cartoons or history channel

2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? french

3. What's one food he doesn't like? pickles

4. You go out to eat, what does he order to drink? Water...unless he's feeling spontaneous...then he'll get diet coke

5. Where did he go to high school? Bear Creek High School... i only remember this because every time we go to stockton...he points the school out to me...like i've never seen it.

6. What size shoe does he wear? 13? i think.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? probably kitchen knives...every time we see some he stops and stares and talks like he's gonna buy them... but obviously he can't since we're poor... and honestly.. how many sets of kitchen knives does a man need?

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? I'd say a Double Western bacon cheeseburger from Carl's Jr.... and i'd be right.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? pizza or number 8.. i swear.. he NEVER tires of these.... that's why IIII always have to decide where to eat because his suggestions are always these two.

10. What is his favorite cereal? easy one... Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

11. What would he never wear? a flowery shirt. i've tried a couple of times... and failed.

12. What is his favorite sports team? Sports? really? Enos? do you even KNOW enos?

13. Who did he vote for? Your mom... no seriously.

14. Who is his best friend? He's got kind of a man crew of best friends... i call them his lovers... they are as follows.... Evan, Craig, Tim, Pete, Danny, Caleb and Andrew... i'm sure i'm forgetting someone though...

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Freak out. He says it all the time, "lindsay, don't freak out!" i continue to anyway... not by choice.

16. What is his heritage? Come on... don't be dumb... (but if you are... german and mexican)

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? i baked him a cake? when?

18. Did he play sports in high school? football for like a week or something as a freshman in high school i believe... it didn't suit him..or his weak hip.

19. What could he spend hours doing? Starcraft. That's all i'll say. *ugh*

20. What is one unique talent he has? he can cook like a mad man...he's quite gifted.

7 comments:

Tara said...

oh Enos.....I love my brother.... *sigh*
I should do one of these on Bill, but I think it would scare people too much. :) I hope Lucas is doing well today!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

this post made me realize how much i DON"T know about austin. i think i'll do it on my blog for shoots and giggles.

Unknown said...

Awe, I feel like I know Enos better already!

I might try it as well since I don't know what the crap else to write!

Vagabond Mother said...

I miss you guys.

For some reason, I have seen your blog in years. But thanks for doing the survey too.

Carolina said...

How in the name of all goodness did I miss the fact that Enos is from Stockton, CA?? Hmm...maybe you've never said that before..that could be it?

I saw Bear Creek and was like...I used to live by Bear Creek and then realized you were speaking of the same exact school.

I'm sorry to ramble on about this, but the "ghettoness" of Stockton has a way to connect people..haha!! I lived there for 4 years and now somehow feel that I can claim it too.

Rob said...

Haha. This is good. I'm glad Staci did it for me. By the way, what the heck is a number 8? Like a value meal at Wendy's or something? Protoss all the way baby!

Peter D said...

I must agree. Pickles are of the devil.

And Rob, it's all about that zerg!