Tuesday, February 3, 2009

No... not yet.

I'm assigning my sister on update duty if i go into labor sooo yeah. Nothing has happened yet... still just really roundy. But i HAVE decided to post one last picture of myself tonight when enos gets home so he can take it. So yeah... look forward to that. Also... i'm going to the doctor tomorrow and she's gonna strip my membranes so hopefully things progress from there. HOPEFULLY!!! The uncomfortable has become so routine that it's actually not bothering me a whole lot... i'm just working on being relaxed. OH and also... there is ANOTHER big life changing announcement that i'll have for next week.. but i don't wanna get my/your hopes up so i won't even mention what it is until it actually happens... IF it happens. Okay... that's all. until tonight...

11 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

yeah...have fun getting your uterus ripped out of your insides.

If ur not gonna tell everyone the life altering news, I WILL! Enos is getting...a big fat hemroid!!! HAHA, scared ya huh?

David and Teresa said...

ik is it time to pack then? Mother is waiting...and being excited. Love you and let us know.
Mutha

raschel said...

yay!! have u dialated more? i cant WAIT to see your belly!! yay!!!

raschel said...

...oh...and really uncool about the news...you got me all excited. what if lucas comes next week...will you STILL tell??

llcall said...

your dangling "there will be life-altering news..." is pretty much the worst thing that has happened to me this week (and neal and i just got done with a long relationship talk in which i WEPT!).

do you feel bad about teasing us like that yet?

mica said...

Does Lucas know it's freakin' time to come out now?!?! Maybe he forgot...you should text him...

raschel said...

umm...i'm waiting for you pictures AND for the stripping story. don't act like it didn't happen.

raschel said...

by "you" i meant "your". my mother-in-law is coming to visit tonight and i've had a couple of glasses of wine. i admit it. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! i want this night to be over and want to read an entertaining blog. HELP...ME....! :)

Unknown said...

You're such a TEASE! Where is the picture!? Where is the news!? I don't know how long I can withstand the suspense!

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

If you're not gonna tell us the news, don't mention it!

Sarah Heder said...

That is so mean! A life-changing announcement and we don't get to know what it is for some time? I hate waiting! Oh well! I'll be patient and very curious.